- More than 10 million Americans use sunless tanning solutions, such as tanning injections, sprays, and capsules to get fast, safe, and effective tanning.
- The tan cost in the USA ranges from $50 to $75, based on the skin type of a person.
- Self-tanners such as gels, lotions, and injections can be used at home. They contain ingredients called DHA that react with your skin cells to create pigment, providing even coverage and natural-looking results at home.
Want to give your body a glamorous bronze makeover in just seconds? Rather than a sun tan that leads to harmful side effects, it’s time to stay fresh, and natural looking all day without being exposed to the UV rays of the sun. Myriads of people around the world are using different sunless tanning solutions to get the attractive skin-kissed tan they were dreaming from years.
Why people are relying on sunless tanning?
Most people think that a natural tan is much better than using tanning sprays. Are you also one of them? You will change your mind after finding out the answer to your usual question! Exposure to the sun also exposes your skin to harmful UV rays. As per various studies, tanning beds can also lead to cancer.
Here are some of the most common side effects of sun tanning.
- Eye damage.
- Heat rashes.
- Immune system suppression.
- Premature skin aging.
- Skin cancers.
On the other hand, sunless tanning solutions offer easy-to-use options that give a glamorous tan you might be dreaming from ages. In addition, unlike sprawling in the sun, you are allowed to control how much darker or lighter you want to be precise.
Here are some of the top benefits of sunless tanning solutions.
- Conceal blemishes.
- Reduces the effect of spider veins.
- Produce the illusion of reducing cellulite which leads to a more toned appearance.
- Unequal skin pigmentation.
Types of sunless tanning solutions
Tanning nasal spray
Tanning nasal spray contains a hormone called Melanotan II. This Mt2 tanning nasal spray is an ideal solution to get your desired tan body without any side effects. All you have to do is take one spray on the first day and one spray on the next day. On the next day, you have to take two sprays, one in each nostril. Perform the same procedure on the fourth day.
Melanotan tanning injections don’t only offer the best dark skin pigment but also improve your sexual stamina to the fullest. It is super-friendly for the human body! It comes in two forms; Melanotan I and Melanotan II.
The most common ingredient in tanning pills is a food-coloring additive. After ingesting this color additive, it releases the pigment-changing compound to your skin. As a result, long-term use will help you get darkened skin in the comfort of your home.
Tanning lotions and gels are harder to apply as they are thick and gooey. Therefore, we recommend you avoid using gels or lotions if you are a beginner or have a little experience in tanning.
How to apply self-tanners at home?
Use a washcloth or towel to exfoliate your skin to remove your dead skin cells before applying a self-tanner.
- Dry your skin to help it go on evenly.
- Apply the sunless tanning solutions in sections, such as arms, legs, and more.
- Massage the self-tanners into your skin.
- Wash your hands with soap and water after applying the self-tanners.
- To get a natural look, lightly extend the tanner from your wrist to your hands, and from your ankles to your feet.
- You need to wait for around 5-10 minutes before getting dressed.
- It is advised to wear loose clothes to avoid sweating.
- Protect your skin with sunscreen that contains SPF 30 or higher, water resistance, and broad-spectrum protection.
How much does sunless tanning cost?
The tanning cost at the salon can cost anywhere from $7 to $30 for a basic tan. However, the cost of sunless tanning can be higher if the salon uses higher-end tanning solutions.
Spray tan ranges from $20 to $70 per session, while a session using a machine will cost around $25 to %50 per session. If you want to opt for an airbrush job, it can cost around $70. Nevertheless, tanning creams and lotions that don’t require a bed cost approximately $15 to $80, based on the brand name.
Various beauty salons may promise to provide you with a VIP subscription or discount rates on the products and services. However, in reality, these membership cards might burn a hole in your pocket later. If you want to get safe and effective tanning, choosing sunless tanning is your best decision. The tan cost is also reasonable as you don’t have to go to the salon again and again to get effective results.
Handy tips to choose the right professionals
Credentials of the dealers
Figure out whether the seller specializes in highly purified and additive-free peptides. In addition, you should also know whether the peptides are sold in gel form, powdered form, or injections.
Reviews from their clients
Before fixing your search with any of the tanning solutions, you need to go through the reviews of their previous clients. It will help you get an idea of whether you should choose their tanning products or not.
Compare the prices of their competitors
If you don’t want to burn a hole in your pocket, it’s better to compare the prices of all their competitors. It will help you know the exact rates of the tanning solutions.
Choosing the right professionals for your sunless tanning products helps you get the right guidance to use the products accurately.
Get ready for a glamorous tan today!
Tanned skin is considered attractive in most western cultures. This is why more and more people are choosing skin-darkening methods to darken their skin in the comfort of their homes. To get ready for a safe, fast, and effective tan, you need to exfoliate your body to eliminate any rough or dry spots. Avoid wearing an SPF of less than 30 and falling asleep in the sun. Try to reapply sunscreen every 2 hours and after going in the water to get effective results from your advanced sunless tanning solutions.